Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Meltdown and election results

Last night I had a bit of a meltdown. This happens from time to time. I question if I should be staying at home or working. The problem is I don't know what will make me the most happy. Poor hubby has to listen to me blubber. Really came to no conclusion. Slammer is not happy in his current position either. He wants to get out of the software development industry. So who knows what is in our future! Big changes maybe!

Watching election results with my husband. I really hope this thing is over tonight one way or the other. At the latest by tomorrow. Please no lawsuits!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Extra Strength Surfing Fingers said...

I hope you're feeling better today.

What kind of work did you do before being a SAHM?

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home