Thursday, October 21, 2004

Weekend with Myself

I will post more this weekend about kiddos and my visit to the Pumpkin Patch with the early childhood PTA that I joined. I get the house to myself this weekend. My hubby is taking the kids to his mom's for the weekend. I am visiting a friend on Friday and then Saturday and Sunday are all mine!! You don't know how excited I am. I love having the house to myself. And it just doesn't happen anymore! I can watch whatever I want to watch and can sleep as late as I want. I won't have to wake up in the middle of the night. I might just pee my pants right now I am so excited thinking about it. Ok, too much information.

Anyway, Cardinals win and I am kid/husband free for the weekend. I am on Cloud 9!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Extra Strength Surfing Fingers said...

Hope you're having a great time! :)

7:44 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Thank goodness for Depends. Hope you are savoring every moment.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home