Friday, October 29, 2004

Trick-Or-Treating Early

We went trick-or-treating at Slammer's work today. Kiddos loved it. They are exhausted tonight and I can only imagine how it will be on Sunday, even though we only go to 3 houses.

I am putting off my "friend". I am conflicted. I just don't want to deal with it so I am not going to.

Stormed here tonight. I took some pictures of the clouds. I will share. Not the best pictures but some cool cloud shots.

Not much is going on. Just tired, as usual.

Oh, and I should mention that the Cardinals did lose, which everyone knows now. BOO HOO!! But it was like they weren't even in the World Series. They didn't even show up to play the last 3 games. At least one curse is over. Now the Cubs are the only cursed ones. Not sure what Boston Fans are going to do once the World Series hangover wears off. They will have nothing to complain about anymore. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Extra Strength Surfing Fingers said...

If I were you, I'd leave the so-called 'friend' alone. One of the kids are sick and leave it at that. That sounds good. Perfect. That's my opinion anyway. :)

Beautiful rainbow BTW. I haven't seen one of those around here in awhile.

And, as much as it pains me to say this, congrats to the Cards for making it to the World Series. Even though I think the Astros could have taken the Sox in the end. *running away now

LOL

Take care.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Extra Strength Surfing Fingers said...

Oh, one more thing (blog-related).

To make it easier to get back to your main page pretty please make your blog title a link back to the main page. That way those of us who post comments don't have to back-track to get back to the beginning or have to close the window and re-open your link to see the main page.

If you need help doing that, I'll find out how to do it if you want to. :)

7:33 PM  
Blogger wendy said...

Avoidence is always the best policy.

Love the rainbow.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home