Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Proud and funny moments

So I changed the name of my blog to Pandemonium Postings. And I conquered adding comments to my new template last night. Very proud of myself. Now I just need to add the archives and tweak a few more things and then I will be done. At least for a few days until I want a new template. :)

Princess did a sommersalt today! She is gettting so big. She's almost 2 1/2! Yesterdy we were in teh car and her mirror fell down that is on the back of the passenger's seat. She said with "Oh, no, I can't see myself!" It was funny.

As for J-Dog, he is starting to run more and more. And the other night he was crawling backwards. WHY? not sure, he hasn't been crawling for a few months. I told him to come here, so I could put his shoes on and he crawled backwards towards me. He is also sititng on the couch and watching tv some. Princess has always been into the TV so I have to make sure we are doing other activities as well, but J-Dog doesn't watch much tv. He is too interested in finding things to get into or break or throw. So he will now watch some tv, sitting on the couch. He likes Jay, Jay the Jet plane and he watche some Barney (Princess' favorite, next to Dora) this morning. I swore before I was a parent there would be no Barney in the house. But I gave in. I do however ban Teletubbies and Boombah from my TV. I really like Oswald because it is a quiet and calm show, unlike say a Dora which I classify as loud. But it can get old becuase I think they only made about 5 episodes. Another thing J-Dog is doing is giving kisses with his mouth closed now. No more open mouth baby kisses. He even makes the "smooch" noise. So cute....

Ok, so I am going to try and meet some (or at least one) stay at home mom in my area so I don't feel so isolated. This blog has helped a great deal with that as well. I am joining the Early Childhood PTA. We'll see how it goes. I will keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger ShadowAngel said...

That's a beautiful template! Did you design it yourself?

Good for you - go find some more mommies and be sociable. I feel very isolated myself because there aren't many SAH moms out here. Which is one of the reasons I turned to this blogging thing to begin with.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home