Thursday, October 07, 2004

New Title again....

I FOUND IT!! Yeah, a blog title that fits (at least for the next 5 minutes) For those of you that loved Seinfeld you will recognize it. Serenity NOW!! My husband is always saying something from that show. And as I was perusing blogs this evening (since my TV is being held hostage by the Baseball playoffs) something hit me and I thought what a great name for my blog. So there you go....

Other things going on with me, I got a haircut. I am letting my hair grow out. It was cut really short, almost above my ears. So I went 10 weeks without a hair cut and it was driving me crazy. The woman who cuts my hair is GREAT!! She gave it some more style without taking too much off. So I am off again for another 10 weeks to let it grow more. I just love it when my hair looks good. Makes me feel better about myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home