Sunday, October 31, 2004

I was working in the lab late one night

when my eyes beheld an eerie sight... The Chiefs beat the Colts. YEAH!! Who would've thunk it? Not me. But I will take it! And although Mark Martin came in second, the race today was great as well. It was good to see a Hendrick team win. I am sure in a small way it helps with the pain they have been suffering through all week.

Enough about sports, the kiddos looked adorable. They were little tigers. They even roared. We just took them to my brother's house, my mom's house and my dad's house. It was a crappy night, rainy. Temperature was great, around 57, but the rain was not good. At least they aren't older because then I would have to tramp around in the rain to all the houses. And I am sure Dad will stay home when they get older. Who knows, he might surprise me... :)

Just realized as I was sitting here tonight that I did not contact my "friend" from high school. Ok so that was bad. I will send her an email tonight. Chicken way out, instead of calling. I really just got to thinking about the way the friendship was and she was always controlling. As she is being now about making this whole get together a family thing. I haven't been direct with her so I should give her a break. But I am not going to make my husband endure a visit from them when I am not even sure we will have anything in common.

I need to get back into a exercise routine!!! My brother lives on the 3rd floor in his apartment complex. And my heart was racing just a little too much for a 31 year old woman. So goal is to get that started this week. I believe I will start Tuesday, becuase it is going to be raining tomorrow and it's Monday. Excuses already! I have been eating better so that is a plus. I am eating more veggies at dinner. I need to make more healthy meals with the kids getting older and setting an example for them.

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!


2 Comments:

Blogger Extra Strength Surfing Fingers said...

Today was a great football day for me as you've already read. *wink

I wish our temps would fall already. Was a high of around 90 today. Cold front is supposed to move through tomorrow though so that Tuesday we'll have highs in the 70's with lows in the 50's. It's supposed to last a few days. We'll see about that....

Good luck on getting back into your exercise routine. I need to get back into mine as well. I've been lazy for a few months.

Take care.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Extra Strength Surfing Fingers said...

Oh, and it didn't work for me. :(

Maybe it's because I'm using Mozilla? Hmmmm. Weird.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home