Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Here's my problem

So I am already thinking about changing my blog title. I sometimes have problems making decisions and sticking with them. I also have a problem deciding who I am, I think. I want a cool blog and I think I am trying to hard. I just need to be myself. But who is that?? So I am perusing some things on the internet that are my likes, interests, etc.... And then I may change my name again. I am going to keep the same URL for now. Hang in there with me. I am still going to post. I just want my blog to reflect me. I am being introspective tonight. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Extra Strength Surfing Fingers said...

Well, LOL, just let me know what you're deciding on as far as the address & title so I can update it in my links! ROFLMAO

Glad you're having fun with messing with your blog. I know who to go to now for tips. ::wink::

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home