Sunday, October 24, 2004

Content Sunday

So the Cardinals lost (wah!!), I have cramps and the family is home today (I am actually looking forward to that). Average it all out and it is a content day. Although the cramps somtimes trump all, but I can take medicine to help. I am going to lunch with my mom and then I am going to come home and straighten up so the place is not a complete mess. Hope the game is better tonight!

It is a beautiful day here. Sunny and a high of 74!! The weather has been beautiful this whole weekend, which is great becuase last week was complete crap with clouds and rain all week.

It is also Football sunday. My bandwagon team has lost some of its luster, the Seattle Seahawks. And my real team the Chiefs are complete losers. I don't hold out much hope for a win today, even if they do win I don'think that means anything. Some around here think they can make the playoffs, but who cares. The Chiefs have been to the playoffs. I want a Super Bowl team!!!!!!! So if the Seahawks falter I may have to find another bandwagon, which may have to be the New England Patriots. That probably should have been my first bandwagon team.

Have a great Sunday!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Wow.. your blog looks beautiful! I didn't have internet for a little while. You blog is still great as always. :D

12:28 PM  
Blogger AsHnPG said...

WELL YOU DID PICK A GOOD TEAM, SEAHAWKS, I USED TO LIVE IN WASHINGTON, AND I NEVER REALLY DID CARE FOR THEM BUT I THINK IT WAS BECAUSE MY GRANDPA WAS SUCH A BIG FAN OF THEIRS AND I LIKE BEING THE ONE THAT GOES AGAINST THE CROWD. BUT I HAVE BEEN A COWBOYS FAN SINCE I WAS ABOUT 8 OR 9 I HAVE LOVED THEM FOREVER! YOU KNOW DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR TRUE TEAM! THERE IS HOPE, THE CHIEFS MUTILATED THE TEAM THEY PLAYED I CAN'T REMEBER WHO IT WAS, BUT THEY PLAYED AWESOME! MY COWBOYS THOUGH DIDN'T LOOK TOO GOOD! OH WELL HOPEFULLY THEY WILL COME AROUND BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A NICE RELAXING SUNDAY! LUCKY YOU!

11:11 PM  
Blogger AsHnPG said...

WELL YOU DID PICK A GOOD TEAM, SEAHAWKS, I USED TO LIVE IN WASHINGTON, AND I NEVER REALLY DID CARE FOR THEM BUT I THINK IT WAS BECAUSE MY GRANDPA WAS SUCH A BIG FAN OF THEIRS AND I LIKE BEING THE ONE THAT GOES AGAINST THE CROWD. BUT I HAVE BEEN A COWBOYS FAN SINCE I WAS ABOUT 8 OR 9 I HAVE LOVED THEM FOREVER! YOU KNOW DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR TRUE TEAM! THERE IS HOPE, THE CHIEFS MUTILATED THE TEAM THEY PLAYED I CAN'T REMEBER WHO IT WAS, BUT THEY PLAYED AWESOME! MY COWBOYS THOUGH DIDN'T LOOK TOO GOOD! OH WELL HOPEFULLY THEY WILL COME AROUND BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A NICE RELAXING SUNDAY! LUCKY YOU!

11:12 PM  
Blogger serenerachel said...

Ugh! I am definitely not a Cowboy fan. I hope the Chiefs can do well. They did kill Atlanta last Sunday, but Atlanta is not as good as their record. I have officially jumped off the Seattle bandwagon and onto the New England bandwagon.

8:35 PM  
Blogger serenerachel said...

Ugh! I am definitely not a Cowboy fan. I hope the Chiefs can do well. They did kill Atlanta last Sunday, but Atlanta is not as good as their record. I have officially jumped off the Seattle bandwagon and onto the New England bandwagon.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home