Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Umm, what happened...

I think I didn't publish my last post....

1) Think my weather warning thing is not working. There are about 100 warnings and it is 1:00 AM. Don't see how that could be correct.

2) Sorry for the last post with all the typos and misspellings. I rely way to heavlily on spell check and forgot to run it (could be because it is 1:00 in the morning).

3) Pet peeve - Just went to the Extreme Makeover Home Edition web page. The application for the show is online, but you have to print it out and mail it in. WHAT?? This really amazes me. For the love of Dr. Pepper (told hubby I would start refraining from using God's name in vain, not really sure this is in vain but probabl isn't a good way to use the Lord's name) why do so many still not allow online applications!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ShadowAngel said...

I think the storm warnings are fine. Warnings are based upon fairly small geographic areas. I also see that many of them are storm warnings, not hurricane warnings. It looks ok to me.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home