Thursday, September 16, 2004

My Weather Fascination

I love weather!! This whole hurricane thing has me completely fascinated. We have already had 3 hurricanes hit the US with another one on it's way and tropical depression #12 is just off the coast of Africa. I am going to have to do some research on past hurricane seasons to see how they compare to this year. I feel for the people who have to endure these storms. While I love weather, I hate tornados, and living in the Midwest, we get our share. These hurricanes once they hit land are like prolonged thunderstorms and that would suck. But I am still fascinated by weather.

In my next life I am going to be a meterologist, maybe even on TV. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Extra Strength Surfing Fingers said...

Hi there Bebe!

I like your blog. It's very nice, clean, and easy to read. You're doing a great job with it. :)

And you're right. It does look like we have a lot in common. Except I don't have any kids! LOL Your kiddos sound like darlings. At their ages, they're so sweet to be around.

I picked up my DVR and I love it! I'm gonna blog about it later today. That & probably some other stuff as well.

Oh I almost forgot. Thanks for linking to me. I added you to my blogs also. :)

Take care.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home