Friday, September 17, 2004

Key to weight loss

Eat a healthy diet and exercise.

Now if only I could make a million dollars on that advice.

Now mind you, I need to eat better and I have started on the exercise, I do Yoga 3 days a week. But really, it's sad that on the news, regulary, they are talking about different foods, pills, regimes, plans that will help you lose weight.

It's really simple, burn more calories than you take in to lose weight. And really the key is to be healthy. And with health comes a healthy and desired weight. It's not necessarily a simple or easy journey. But what path in life, that is rewarding and fulfilling, is easy???

Now I hope this motivates me to get my rear in gear with eating better! :) I should practice what I preach....

1 Comments:

Blogger ShadowAngel said...

Hooray! A voice of sanity! It really is that simple. I'll wish you luck if you wish me luck. I've been doing the gym thing for 10 days now, and that's all good, but I still need to get my diet in line too.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home