Wednesday, September 01, 2004

couple of thoughts on blogs...

I have been perusing the blogs getting and idea of what this is all about for people and I have had a couple of thoughts 1) not so sure that I am deep enough for this blog thing. Seems like I might not be funny, witty, intro-spective enough...but that won't stop me.... :) and 2) Flipping off the camera and posting the picture in your blog is not original. But then again who says that you have to be original... I am a bit annoyed this evening so the whole flipping the bird thing is annoying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

I'm not deep enough for a blog either I think. Actually, I'm starting to feel like a stalker cause I post on all your blogs.. hahaha. Sorry, but I just had to post on this one.. cause I totally agree.. my life seems purdy darn boring compared to some people here.. and I know I'm not that deep a thinker. :P

3:57 PM  
Blogger ShadowAngel said...

You don't *have* to be deep, you just have to be yourself!

Recently I read an article somewhere about bloggers who are burning out because they have thousands of readers, receive hundreds of comments per day, and feel like they need to be "on" all the time.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home