Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Couple of other things

First, I think my weather warnings thing is nto working properly. THere are 100 warnings and I am sure that is not right for 1:00 AM.

Second, oops, forgot to spell check last post. Sorry for the typos and misspellings. I rely way to heavily on spell check. Probably why so many have problems spelling words these days...

Third, if you have an application online why do you have to print it out and mail it in. The stupid Home Makeover show has you print out the application and then send it. Please, jump into the 21st century and allow online entries!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ShadowAngel said...

Hee hee. Probably they think if you are going to spend the money to mail the application that it is going to be legitmate. Online applications probably would generate a lot of junk.

I printed out the application to The Swan 2, just to see. It was _long_. From the looks of it you really need to be screwed up in the head to make it on the show. They'd never want me - I'm far too happy with myself.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home