Wednesday, September 15, 2004

The Benefactor

I am not much on these reality TV shows. I have watched the 1st and 3rd seasons of American Idol but that is about it. But I taped teh Benefactor becuase the commercials looked funny. My husband and I watched it last night and it was one of the most entertaining hours of television! Mark Cuban has created a great TV show! And I love the way he is selecting the people he is kicking people out of his house. Three people were gone in the first episode!!!!! If you have time this is a show I would recommend watching.

2 Comments:

Blogger ivy said...

I wanted to watch it but I missed the first week. I will have to catch next weeks episode.

By the way, thank you for the well wishes. :)

5:56 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I watched it too! I loved it.. and I don't usually like shows like that!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home