Thursday, September 02, 2004

Afraid of the dark

My two year old is now afraid of the dark. But I was prepared. I have a nightlight in her room so that pleased her this evening. I can't believe how verbal she is becoming. I turned out the lights and she said "Ohh, dark" and then went onto say "I scared". I told her that God was looking out for her and that her dad and I were just downstairs. She is getting such an imagination on her (spoonrock) that I knew it was just a matter of time before she started being afraid of the dark.

So I got out of the house by myslef this evening!! Yeah!! I went shopping. I love shopping and have turned it into a way to make money for myslef. I am a genius, at least I think so. I sell my great bargins on eBay. I do ok. I actually haven't looked to see how much money I have made. I only started in January and the thrill right now is finding great bargins and making at least some money to buy a few "extras" here and there.

So I am not too deep and don't really have any witty musings. But I do like quotes. Some of my favorite quotes are from Eleanor Roosevelt. So I will share one with you as I close this entry.

“It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.” (However, I am much better at cursing)

2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

My little one is STILL scared of the dark! We made the mistake of letting her sleep with us and we are still breaking her of that. It's so hard though, because at night everyone is tired, and it's just easier to say, ok.. you can sleep in here. ARRRR! In time. I think you're deeper then you give yourself credit for, I think we all are. We just need to rock the deepness from time to time.. haha.
OOHHH thanks for sharing your HTML secrets! I'm so excited!
and... allllsoo I'm glad you felt the same way about the stalker thing.. I was like great.. my first blog, and I'm a stalker. haha
Take Care! :D

7:48 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I added some links! :D I'm so excited! I'm the Queen of HTML! HAHA!

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home