Tuesday, August 31, 2004

First Timer

My husband is what I call a "techie" and he introduced me to the term "blog" and I had to ask him what that was. Since then I have heard the term used a lot. Most recently from Michelle Malkin in an interview with Rush Limbaugh. So I started perusing the blogs and decided that a blog would be a good outlet for me. You see, I am a SAHM with children that are 14 months apart. They are 13 months and 27 months old as I write this today. And most days I do not feel in control of my life and hope this is a way to gain back some sainity. Not sure if anyone will read what I write but that is not the intent. However, that is the intruiging part to me, to see if anyone does read my words. My true intent is to help myself and gain perspective on my life by documenting my crazed and sometimes lazy days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

I too am a wife of a techie and am new to the blogging world. Go you! And amazingly, people do read this stuff! The world of motherhood is a fascinating and wonderful place, try not to let the gross diapers and spaghetti stains wear you down. Before you know it, you'll be choking back tears at the kindergarten room door thinking how will they survive without me...(they survive and thrive!)AND, there is absolutely nothing wrong with still being in your PJ's at 1PM! Keep bloggin!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Hey! Thanks for coming by! I'm a mother too. My daughter just turned 4! I can't believe it. I hope to gain some sanity too, not luck so far. I'm glad you got a kick out of my f'shizzle f'realla. Some times I crack myself up. If I ever get a cell phone, I'm going to do what your friend did! That's so rockin! I am doing my blog for some of the same reasons you are. I can hardly think what crazyness I will be looking back on if I keep it up. :)
Well, take care! Good luck with the little ones.. they are a blessing!

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home